ABOUT GrivaMax LLLT
GrivaMax 272 Pro Hair Growth System is FDA-cleared for Over-the-Counter Sale
Intended Use / Indications for Use
The GrivaMax™ Hair Growth System is indicated to promote hair growth in females with androgenetic alopecia who have Ludwig-Savin Classifications of I – II, males who have Norwood-Hamilton Classifications of IIa – V and for both, Fitzpatrick Classification of Skin Phototypes I to IV.
To determine if the GrivaMax™ Hair Growth System is right for your hair loss, you should meet the requirements for the following 1) Age, 2) Hair Loss Classification, and 3) Skin Type Classification as shown in the images below.
1. Age: Efficacy of the GrivaMax™ Hair Growth System was determined through trials on males ages 18-48, and females ages 18-60. Males >48 and Females >60 should consult with their doctor to determine if this method of hair growth treatment is right for them.
2. Hair Loss Classification: The shaded areas in the diagrams below show the degrees of hair loss that can be treated with GrivaMax™ Hair Growth System.
3. Skin Type Classification: The GrivaMax™ Hair Growth System is intended to promote hair growth in males and females who have Fitzpatrick Classification of Skin Phototypes I to IV.
The GrivaMax™ Hair Growth System consists of 272 diode lasers configured within an outer cap helmet and protective inner liner. The use of diode lasers provides for a full coverage of the upper 1/3 of the head i.e., the area commonly covered with stylized hair. The Grivamax™ Hair Growth System is powered by a lithium-ion battery pack that contains an embedded controller chip.
Portable - Easy to UseGRIVAMAX 272 PRO LASER CAP HAIR REGROWTH SYSTEM
- Programmed shutoff time (30-minutes)
- 272 laser diodes (each diode has the capacity to last for about 5000 to 6000 hours)
- One integrated circuit in laser cap; charges 4 pcs lasers
- High-end durable ABS cover, and copper for cooling
- Power bank battery: 5000 mAh of high capacity
- USB cord (4 feet length)
GrivaMax 272 Pro Low Level Laser Therapy System uses proven technology to promote hair growth in males and females experiencing androgenetic alopecia
30 minutes per day, every other day - noticeable hair growth can be achieved in just 16 weeks
*individual results vary
1 year Warranty. 6 month Return Policy
Free Shipping WorldwideLaser Cap Specifications
- Number of lasers: 272
- Diode output: 5 mW
- Laser wavelength: 650 nm
- Total power: 1360 mW
- Output voltage: 11.1 V
- Pulse frequenc: y 4.5 Hz
- Total capacity: 2.2 mAh
- Power charger:
- Output voltage 12.6 V
- Output current 2000 mAh
- GrivaMax Hair Growth Laser Cap 272 lasers
- Flexible sports cap
- Power bank battery
- Clip-on battery case
- Battery charger
- USB cable
- User manual
In a fully charged mode, the LLLT Cap can operate for approximately 6 to 8 hair treatments – an estimated 2 to 3 weeks on a single battery charge. Noticeable hair regrowth results typically takes about 2-3 months (individual results vary) following 30 minute treatments every other day, or as recommended by a doctor. GrivaMax Cap includes a time sensor with an audible signal that is integrated into the model, so the device will automatically turn off after 30 minutes.
GrivaMax™ is a trademarked product owned by Leana Orders, Inc. (parent company of LeanaStore.com).